Let your kids discover New Orleans with a walking tour that is designed to be educational, entertaining and fun! During the tour kids will also receive beignets and their choice of a drink from Cafe du Monde.
What to Expect
Created just for kids. This tour is a perfect way for visitors to have a babysitter while on vacation and know their kids are safe, learning and being entertained! All children will be given one drink and one snack halfway through the tour.
The tour will center around the rich history, complex culture, cuisine, and architecture that makes New Orleans so unique. Kids will see McDonogh Elementary school on St Philip Street where kids just like them go to school. They will also see where Hollywood Stars have decided to call home in the French Quarter and where unforgettable movies have been filmed.
They will hear stories of Cajun superstitions and Louisiana folklore, myths and legends that have been told for centuries pertaining to the city's voodoo, ghosts and vampires.
The tour will cover over 15 locations including National Historic Landmarks, The St. Louis Cathedral, The Cabildo, The Presbytere, St Anthony's Garden, The Ursuline Convent, and The LaLaurie Mansion known to be the most haunted house in New Orleans.
- One drink and Beignet from Cafe du Monde (children only)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Parents/guardians must present a photo id at the time of drop off and the same person must pick-up the child & show the photo id again for safety purposes
• A medical and release form for each child is required in the event that medical attention is needed for the child. Any child not having a medical form, release form, and contact info will not be allowed on the tour
• Drop off/Pick-up is at the same location. Parents must pick the child up on time
• No refunds (for any reason including weather) will be issued
• The supplier reserves the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God
• Do not obstruct the sidewalks or streets, hang on to your belongings and be mindful of the old, uneven and dilapidated streets. The supplier accepts no responsibility for anything that arises from failure to follow these instructions
• Kids under 6 years must have an adult accompany them during the tour
• Adults can also join for the price of an adult ticket