This tour is only 35 minutes from New Orleans yet a world apart. Hold onto your hat! This New Orleans airboat swamp tour is a high-speed adventure that is part-tour and part-ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 100 minutes - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Look for a white mini bus with Alert Transportation on the Side. The bus will pull up at the main entrance.
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The swamp tour dock is at 9706 Barataria Blvd, Marrero, La 70072. It is a short 22 mile/35 to 40 minute drive from the French Quarter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Airboat tours are performed in an open boat. If it rains, you will get wet, but you can purchase inexpensive rain ponchos at the swamp tour gift shop.
- Because of the nature of the airboat ride, pregnant women or people with neck or back problems cannot participate.
- Children must be 48” in height to sit and wear a seat belt.
- Hearing protection is provided by the company.
- Uber and Lyft are easy to come by in the City but are hard to get at the Swamp Dock.