New Orleans Half-Day Plantation & Airboat Combo TourProduct ID: 14410
From £125 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceWe can pick you up from any hotel in New Orleans.
- Enjoy a fast and fun 2-hour ride in a High Speed Small Airboat.
- Experience the natural beauty and mystery of the Louisiana Swamps.
- Step back in time to visit a classical antebellum plantation home.
- See Alligators and other swamp wildlife.
- Ride in comfort with a small group in a 13 passenger tour van.
First you will be brought on a tour of Destrehan Plantation where guides in period costumes will bring to life the stories of generations who lived on and worked this rich land – both owners and slaves. They will share with you every detail of this mansion's history since 1787. Enjoy some free time to walk around under a spectacular canopy of live oaks around the mansion and the slave quarters.
We then drive down to a remote swamp in Cajun Country for a thrilling high-speed 2-hour ride onboard 6-passenger airboats, comfortably gliding over marshes, deep into secluded bayous. You may even get to hold a baby alligator, feed giant catfish, or meet a nutria face to face.
- Round-trip Transportation in a 13 passenger Tour Van with a professional Driver-Guide.
- High Speed 2 hour Airboat Ride.
- Guided Tour of Destrehan Plantation.
- Food & Beverages
We can pick up in New Orleans at any hotel, Bed & Breakfast, private residence or restaurant downtown, uptown (close to St. Charles Ave.), in (or close to) the French Quarter, and on the Westbank. We do not pick up at the airport, in New Orleans East, in Slidell, or on the North Shore. (Open in Google Maps)
Warm clothing needed in the winter. Due to the high speed of the boat it will get breezy and cool during the ride.
Children younger than 5 years old are not allowed on this tour.
In case of inclement weather: hard rain or lighting, airboat ride may be postponed or covered boat ride may be substituted when necessary.
Foreign language tour guides and escorts are available for French and Spanish speakers at additional cost upon request.
This tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Product ID: 14410