Walk through New Orleans’ elegant Garden District and tour the interior of the Opera Guild Home (1865) on the only tour that takes you inside one of its beautiful mansions. Enjoy marvelous examples of Greek Revival and Italianate architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 135 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy a walk through New Orleans’ elegant Garden District
- Visit the American section of town that was built to rival the architectural splendor of the Creole French Quarter
- Learn about the historic district known for its marvelous examples of Greek revival and Italianate architecture
- Tour the exquisite interior of the Opera Guild Home
- Guided walking tour of the Garden District
- Experienced local guide
- Exclusive access to the Opera Guild Home
- Transportation to and from Garden District
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour on uneven sidewalks and streets, so please wear comfortable shoes! During warmer months, we recommend that you wear lightly colored clothing, caps/hats and umbrellas are also suggested.
- The parking lot fee is approximately $11.00 to $13.00 for up to 4 or more hours unless it is a special event. When you pass Rampart St., you are in the French Quarter. Please allow for extra time due to heavy pedestrian and vehicular traffic in the French Quarter at all times.
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the coach. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for an accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher.