Dig into the rich and varied flavors that make New Orleans one of the USA’s top foodie destinations, from the most famous local haunts to some delectable hidden gems.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Meet your guide at Jackson Square, next to the Andrew Jackson statueOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.
- For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 7 people
- This tour features visits to establishments that are not always able to cater for vegetarians and other dietary requirements
- Discounts are available and your guide can assist you with recommendations on where to purchase alternative diet-friendly food during the tour
- Food options and portion sizes will vary depending on the season and where we stop that day but the total amount of food included will be equal to a full meal
- As of Monday, August 16, 2021: ALL guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results in order to join their tour, as ordered by the City of New Orleans. Please visit ready.nola.gov/covid for more information.