Discover the arts and the food/bar scene in the Bywater, one of New Orleans' iconic neighborhoods. Enjoy 3 delicious food stops, see street art, admire a view of the Mississippi, hear about the roots of voodoo, and learn lots of local history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide outside of Dat Dog on Frenchman St. There is an overhang you can wait under in inclement weather.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Vegetarian or vegan options are available. Other allergies/dietary restrictions can also be accommodated with advance notice. Please contact the local partner after booking.
- Menu and food stops are subject to availability and may vary from the options listed above.