Explore the old-world streets of New Orleans on a unique Segway tour. Glide through historic neighborhoods, see colonial buildings from the days of the French and Spanish past, and admire the mighty Mississippi River.
What to Expect
Fall in love with a Segway on a tour of New Orleans. The New Orleans Segway Experience Tour takes you on a jaunt from the historic French Quarter to the mighty Mississippi. Not only will you see the best sights and sounds of the city, you will get to experience the thrill of riding a self-balancing Segway.
The tour motto is, “Laissez le Bon Temps Rouler!” (Let the Good Times Roll) and you will be rolling like a pro as you pass buildings that date back to the city’s French and Spanish colonial past, explore the birthplace of jazz, and take in the nightlife district of Bourbon Street.
The tour brings almost all the joys of the extended Segway tour, but in a shorter time, making it perfect for those who are looking for a shorter trip through the city, but still want the experience of riding a Segway.
- Segway tour
- Orientation session
- Professional tour guide
What's Not Included
- Meals and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Wear comfortable but not loose clothing. Close-toed athletic shoes are strongly recommended
• All participants must be at least 12 years of age. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• Tours run, rain or shine
• Unfortunately, pregnant women will not be permitted to participate
• The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 250 pounds
• Those suffering from seizure disorders, unable to climb stairs without assistance, recent joint replacement, or the inability to stand for more than 1 hour should not participate
• Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride
• Insurance requires that City Segway Tours hold a USD 500 damage pre-authorization per party on the day of the reservation. Please bring your credit card on the day of the tour to cover this