New Orleans is said to be one of the most haunted cities in America. Tour the historic French Quarter, hear spooky tales of disembodied voices drifting out of the swamps, and visit the famous Bourbon Orleans Hotel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Learn about the colorful history of America's most haunted city
- Hear tell of some spooky happenings
- Enjoy a tour led by an professional in all things paranormal
- 2-hour walking tour
- Professional guide
- Transportation to meeting point
- Food and drink
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at Toulouse Street Wharf, 400 Toulouse Street, at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure to exchange your voucher for a boarding ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children under 6 tour for free with a paying adult.
- This is a walking tour on uneven sidewalks and streets, so please wear comfortable shoes!