Discover Louisiana’s bayou wildlife on a guided cruise of Manchac Swamp, with optional pickup in New Orleans. Keep an eye out for alligators as you learn about the local Cajun culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- • You can be picked up from most French Quarter and Central Business District/Warehouse District hotels in New Orleans • Some hotels are inaccessible by bus
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• By car: - From New Orleans follow the I-10 West towards Baton Rouge - Take the LaPlace exit (Exit 209) and turn right at the bottom of the ramp • After 0.5 miles you’ll arrive at the meeting pointOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Swamp tours take place rain or shine. Please dress comfortably.