Private 6 Day Golden Triangle Luxury TourProduct ID: 44922
From £1,038 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up also possible from your hotel in Delhi. If you are staying at a hotel, your guide will contact you via concierge. Please advise your hotel details.
- Explore India's magnificent Golden Triangle on an amazing 6-day tour
- See the majestic Taj Mahal monument in Agra
- Visit Delhi's Red Fort, Jammai Masjid, Chandi Chowk, Rajghat, Lotus Temple, Qutab Minar, Humayan Tomb and more
- Be mesmerized by Jantar Mantar, City Palace and Hawa Mahal in the Pink City of Jaipur
- Visit the captivating deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Ride elephants at the Amber Fort
- Get round-trip transportation from Delhi, Agra or Jaipur
- Luxury of 5 Star hotels accomodation
- You can start this tour from Delhi/Agra/Jaipur
The tour covers all the major attractions of the Golden Triangle loop, including the Taj Mahal in Agra, the capital city of Delhi, India Gate, the Red Fort, Qutub Minar and the royal forts and Palaces of Jaipur, such as Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal and City Palace.
In this tour you will have seen some of India’s most breathtaking attractions, taken a ride on an elephant and seen a more intimate side to India in an ethnic village.
You can request to start tour from the city of your choice either Agra,Delhi or Jaipur.
Day 1: Arrive Delhi (This is a tentative Itinerary,we give you liberty to start this tour from any city you like that includes,Jaipur,Agra or Delhi)
For the first day you will be picked up from the airport and transfer to the hotel. Later you will go for a Delhi local sightseeing.
- If you arrive in the morning on day first, you will go for a sightseeing tour of Delhi which includes Himayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple and then we will drive past India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan and Akshardham temple.
- If you arrive in the afternoon on day first you will be taken to India gate and Akshardham temple.
- If you arrive in the evening on day first you will go for a Connaught place visit and you can have dinner there or take rest in hotel.
- If you arrive by night time take rest in hotel to get charge up for the next day.
Day 2: Explore Delhi
Although it is made up of seven ancient cities, Delhi is the capital of modern India, boasting architecture that spans the ages, from the 11th to 20th-Century.
Morning you will be picked up from your Hotel, then you will go for a sightseeing tour of Delhi which will include Old Delhi heritage walk with entrance to Jama Masjid, Spice market, Himayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple and then we will drive past India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan and Gandhi Smriti (Assasination place of Mahatma Gandhi now converted into very inspiring museum).
With a vast historicity, Delhi offers not just a quaint shopping experience, but wonderful eating experience from a variety of options ranging from regional cuisine to lip-smacking street food.
Day 3: Delhi - Jaipur Ride (5-6 hours drive)
Depart Delhi after breakfast for the drive to Jaipur. Called “The Pink City” for the pink-colored buildings in the old city, Jaipur teems with life but is a marvel of well-organized street planning.
The capital of Rajasthan, it is full of historic sites and after lunch you will visit the palace complex of City Palace Jaipur and the nearby Royal Observatory.
Day 4: Jaipur
Continue exploring Jaipur at the Palace of Winds, also known as Hawa Mahal. One of the city’s top attractions, the late 18th-Century palace stands on a hill overlooking the streets below and is a riot of intricate decorations that almost resemble an enormous honeycomb.
You will have time to do some shopping, seeking out Jaipur’s famous brightly embroidered fabrics, blue pottery, silver jewelry, carpets and semi-precious stones.
Continue to Amber Fort, where you will get the chance to ride an elephant. Move on to Jaigarh Fort, further up the Hill of Eagles, and take in the panoramic views of the Aravalli hills.
In the evening you will enjoy a dinner at Chokhi Dani, an ethnic village, where you will get an introduction to village life in Rajasthan. Enjoy traditional Rajasthani dances and puppet shows as you dine. Return to Jaipur city center for a 2nd overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur - Agra Ride (5-6 hours drive)
In the morning we will drive to Agra, stopping en route to visit the famous Ghana Bird Sanctuary at Bharatpur and the red sandstone “ghost town” known as Fatehpur Sikri.
Arrive in Agra in the afternoon and transfer to your hotel for an overnight stay
Day 6: Agra & Agra - Delhi Transfer (4-5 hours drive)
After a leisurely breakfast, you will visit the magnificent Taj Mahal, one of the 7 Wonders of the World, and the majestic red-sandstone Agra Fort.
The Taj Mahal needs little introduction, but nothing compares to seeing it up close. After you have wandered around the beautiful grounds, taking souvenir photos from every angle, move on the exquisite Mughal fortress of Agra Fort.
The size and the setting of Agra Fort are spectacular, as is the harmonious design that blends perfectly with the hills and the curve of the river. It is a fitting finale to your Golden Triangle tour before an afternoon drive back to Delhi, where you will be transferred to your choice of destination within the city.
If you want us to take care any of your further travel/s and bookings you may contact or write us without any hesitation.
There is also option of "Tour / Group Leader" who will assist and travel along with you throughout the tour, you need not worry about any type of hassles including your pick up and drop back, the group leader will pick you up from any location in India, please check booking option for it, that option may also fits with first timers, travelling female/s,childrens and handicap, the group/tour leader will work as your assistance like baby sitter,caretaker,bodyguard,wheel chair pusher, and negotiator for shopping or bargaining, it`s also very useful for the parents of small and teenage children who don`t have enough time and they want their children could travel without them with reliable person, there is also option of female group /tour leader on request.
Bring winter cloths during November end to March mid
- 5 Star accommodation
- Five buffet breakfast
- All transport services, using air conditioned car with an English-speaking driver
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure by a tour representative
- Services of local English-speaking guide for sightseeing tours
- Any expenses of a personal nature, including major meals, portage, phone calls, and any other expenses not specified above
- Any air tickets, visa fees, airport tax and travel insurance
- Any monument entrance fees. (app USD 63 in total per person payable directly at the monuments)
- Elephant ride charges at Amber Fort in Jaipur
Pick-up from railway station/bus station/airport in Delhi in air conditioned private cab. If your are arriving by bus, train or air, you will be met in the arrival area by your guide, who will be holding a play card of your name, but you have to send exact details of your arrival time, place, flight number/train number etc in advance. (Open in Google Maps)
Traveler/s name ,gender and age is required in advance to book train tickets,any copy of Valid ID: Driving licence/Passport/voter ID Number is required to book the tickets,train tickets may not be available always, especially on short notice, in that case we will use bus service.
Dates could be different every year for Hindu holidays like Holi and Diwali, check calender for them.
Beware of TOUTS,they may approach you, they try to misguide you for there benefits,trust your guide and driver.
Even at your arrival at airport or train station DO NOT go with anyone even if they say I am here for your pickup,until you check your name page with them
Bring winter clothes if you are visiting between in the end of November to mid March.
Product ID: 44922