India Golden Triangle: 6-Day Private Tour
From £99 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceIf you are staying at a hotel, your guide will contact you via concierge. If your are arriving by bus, train or air, you will be met in the arrival area by your guide, who will be holding a play card of your name ,but you have to send exact details of your arrival time ,place,flight number/train number etc in advance.
- Explore India's magnificent Golden Triangle on an amazing 6-day tour
- See the majestic Taj Mahal monument in Agra
- Visit Delhi's Red Fort, Jammai Masjid, Chandi Chowk, Rajghat, Lotus Temple, Qutab Minar, Humayan Tomb and more
- Be mesmerized by Jantar Mantar, City Palace and Hawa Mahal in the Pink City of Jaipur
- Visit the captivating deserted city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Ride elephants at the Amber Fort
- Get round-trip transportation from either Delhi, Agra or Jaipur
The tour covers all the major attractions of the Golden Triangle loop, including the Taj Mahal in Agra, the capital city of Delhi, India Gate, the Red Fort, Qutub Minar and the royal forts and Palaces of Jaipur, such as Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and City Palace.
By the end of the tour you will have seen some of India’s most breathtaking attractions, taken a ride on an elephant, and seen a more intimate side to India in an ethnic village.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
On day 1 you will be picked up from the airport and dropped off at your hotel.
- If you arrive in the morning on day 1, you will go sightseeing in Delhi and see Humayun's Tomb and Lotus Temple. You'll drive past India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan, and Akshardham temple.
- If you arrive in the afternoon on day 1, you will be taken to India Gate and Akshardham temple.
- If you arrive in the evening on day 1, you will visit Connaught Place and choose to have dinner there or rest at your hotel.
- If you arrive at nighttime, you'll rest up in your hotel.
Day 2: Explore Delhi
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel, and taken on a sightseeing tour of Delhi which will include an Old Delhi heritage walk with entrance to Jama Masjid, the spice market, Himayun's Tomb, and Lotus Temple. Drive past India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan, and Gandhi Smriti (Assasination place of Mahatma Gandhi now converted into very inspiring museum).
With a vast history, Delhi offers both a quaint shopping experience and delicious cuisine. Why not try some regional favorites or treat your taste buds to some traditional street food.
Day 3: Delhi - Jaipur Ride (5-6 hour Drive)
Depart Delhi after breakfast for the drive to Jaipur. Called “The Pink City” for the pink-colored buildings in the old city, Jaipur teems with life but is a marvel of well-organized street planning.
The capital of Rajasthan, it is full of historic sites and after lunch you will visit the palace complex of City Palace Jaipur and the nearby Royal Observatory.
Day 4: Jaipur
Continue exploring Jaipur at the Palace of Winds, also known as Hawa Mahal. One of the city’s top attractions, the late 18th-Century palace stands on a hill overlooking the streets below and is a riot of intricate decorations that almost resemble an enormous honeycomb.
You will have time to do some shopping, seeking out Jaipur’s famous brightly embroidered fabrics, blue pottery, silver jewelry, carpets and semi-precious stones.
Continue to Amber Fort, where you will get the chance to ride an elephant. Move on to Jaigarh Fort, further up the Hill of Eagles, and take in the panoramic views of the Aravalli hills.
In the evening you will enjoy a dinner at Chokhi Dani, an ethnic village, where you will get an introduction to village life in Rajasthan. Enjoy traditional Rajasthani dances and puppet shows as you dine.
Return to Jaipur city center for a 2nd overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur - Agra Ride (5-6 hours drive)
In the morning we will drive to Agra, stopping en route to visit the famous Ghana Bird Sanctuary at Bharatpur and the red sandstone “ghost town” known as Fatehpur Sikri.
Arrive in Agra in the afternoon and transfer to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 6: Agra & - Delhi Transfer (4-5 hours drive) / Drop in Agra
After a leisurely breakfast, you will visit the magnificent Taj Mahal, one of the 7 Wonders of the World, and the majestic red-sandstone Agra Fort.
The Taj Mahal needs little introduction, but nothing compares to seeing it up close. After you have wandered around the beautiful grounds, taking souvenir photos from every angle, move on the exquisite Mughal fortress of Agra Fort.
The size and the setting of Agra Fort are spectacular, as is the harmonious design that blends perfectly with the hills and the curve of the river. It is a fitting finale to your Golden Triangle tour before an afternoon drive back to Delhi, where you will be transferred to your choice of destination within the city.
- Accommodation (as per your selection)
- Five Breakfast.
- All transport services, using air conditioned car with an English-speaking driver.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure by a tour representative.
- Services of local English-speaking guide for sightseeing tours.
- Any expenses of a personal nature, including major meals, portage, phone calls, and any other expenses not specified above.
- Any air tickets, visa fees, airport tax and travel insurance.
- Any monument entrance fees. USD 63 per person payable directly at the monuments.
- Elephant ride charges at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
Pick-up and drop-off from hotel/home/railway station/bus station/airport in air conditioned private cab. Your pick-up location should be within either Agra, Jaipur or Delhi. (Open in Google Maps)
Please inform us in advance as soon as you book this tour, from which of the above mentioned city you want to start this tour. We recommend to start it from Delhi / Jaipur
Please carefully select dates as most of the monuments in Delhi remain closed on Mondays. The Taj Mahal closes on Fridays, and all monuments remain closed on national holidays like Holi, Diwali, Christmas, Gandhi's birthday (02 October), Independence Day (15 August), and Republic Day (26 January).
Dates change every year for Hindu holidays like Holi and Diwali. Please check the calendar.
Beware of TOUTS. They may approach you and try to lead you elsewhere. Trust your guide and driver.
Product ID: 17718