This full-day temples tour in Delhi gives you the inside knowledge of different religions and temples. Visit different kinds of temples to learn about the history, culture and religious belief of each one.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel. The free pickup/drop off service applies for hotels in the city center only. There will be an extra charge for hotels 15-20 kms from the city center.
- Spend the day exploring Delhi’s most historic temples with a friendly guide, who gives you an insider’s view
- Check out the Monkey temple, the oldest of its kind, where monkeys can still be seen swinging around outside
- Uncover the Birla Temple, founded by the great independence leader, Mahatma Gandhi
- Head to the Akshardham Temple, where architects have achieved the zenith of carving to induce life in every piece of stone
- Visit to the Iskcon Temple and the Sikh temple known as Bangla Sahib.
- English-speaking local guide
- Private AC Cab
- All applicable entrance fee
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Shoes must be removed at places of worship.
- Knees and shoulders must be covered at places of worship.
- The free pickup/drop off service applies for hotels in the city center only. There will be an extra charge for hotels 15-20 kms from the city center.