Depart from Delhi on either a first-class or standard train to Agra. Enjoy a private guided tour of the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Baby Taj, including all tickets. Return to Delhi by train at 7:30PM, and get dropped off to your hotel or the airport.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- • Pickup from anywhere in Delhi at 7 AM • If pickup is from Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, or Delhi Airport, it will be at 6.30 AM
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Taj Mahal is closed to visitors on Fridays
- Please bring a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card) for the train journey and to enter the monuments
- The latest pickup time at the airport is 6:30 AM to ensure that you can take the train to Taj Mahal that is departing at 8:00 AM
- Return time to Delhi Airport or hotel will be 8:00 PM. Tour can be customized and shortened if you need to be at the airport earlier by returning back by private car instead of train at an additional fixed cost of 1000 INR (15 USD).
- In certain circumstances (special holidays or heavy winter fog) train tickets may not be available. In such instances, a private car will be arranged and the local partner will try to communicate this to the customer as early as possible.