This private Taj Mahal day trip is ideal for travelers with limited time in India who want to see beauty of Agra’s highlights in one day. visit The UNESCO–listed Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and the Baby Taj on a day trip from Delhi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Basque, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup from the listed hotels and locations.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The transfer takes approximately 4 to 5 hours. This can vary due to traffic conditions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Dress code is smart-casual
- Please be advised that short shorts and sleeveless tops are not allowed in the temple
- A moderate amount of walking is involved