Enjoy an evening in Old Delhi's Red Fort, where you will see a light and sound show about the history of the Mughal Empire and ancient Delhi before enjoying a traditional Indian dinner.
What to Expect
Discover the ancient Delhi and its Mughal history during this unique 60-minute light and sound show. Using special light illusions and sound effects, the performance will take you through a thousand years of Delhi history, as you learn about the time of Indraprastha and the Pandavas who created the prehistoric civilization.
The performance is held inside the Red Fort, a red sandstone palace built by Emperor Shah Jahan in 1638 and originally used as the home of the Mughal emperors. It is considered a classic example of Mughal architecture.
After the show, a chauffeur will take you to a local restaurant for a dinner of hearty Indian cuisine.
- Light and sound show entry tickets
- Pick-up and drop-off at designated hotel
- Dinner at an Indian restaurant
- All applicable government taxes
- Mineral water
What's Not Included
- Flight fares & train fares
- Any personal expenses
- Camera fees at monument
- Medical insurance
- All other expenses not included above
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
• No charge for cancellations made 7 days prior to the event
• 50% cancellation charges will be applied to cancellations made 3-6 days prior to the event
• No refunds for cancellations made 48 hours or less prior to the event