This 8-hour custom tour of Delhi enables you to explore the city in your own way. Allow your guide to help you to choose the activities that suit your interest the most, giving you the most memorable time during your Delhi visit.
What to Expect
Your custom tour of Delhi begins at 08:00 where your English speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel. Enjoy exploring old and new Delhi in the comfort of a private vehicle while your local guide gives you recommendations of sites to visit throughout the day.
You can visit the famous Mughal architecture sites like Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, or take a walk along Old Delhi heritage Buildings. Take a tour of the local market to enjoy a delicious Indian cuisine. You also have the option to visit famous temples in Delhi like the Akshardham Temple, the Lotus Temple and Hanuman Mandir (The Monkey Temple). Peek into the life of Mahatma Gandhi by visiting the Birla House where Gandhi Ji spent his last days.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
- Private local guide
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Meals and beverages
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Comfortable walking shoes recommended
• A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.