Enjoy a 6-hour Indian street food tour and city walk of Delhi, tasting up to 20 Indian dishes in their authentic form from traditional haunts. Discover some off-the-beaten-path attractions in Old and New Delhi while tasting the very best in Indian food.
What to Expect
A Tour of authentic Indian street food in Delhi
Go on a customized Indian street-food and sightseeing walking tour of Delhi. The duration of an average tour is 6-7 hours and includes 12-20 Indian food dishes from different places. Be guided to your different dishes and learn everything about them, from the proper way to eat them to their history.
You will also discover some underrated and less explored parts of the city generally not listed in tourist guide-books and which most people do not even know about.
The tour can be scheduled according to guests' preferences and can begin in the morning as well as evening.
Tour locations are set by different areas of Delhi. The most popular street-food tours take place in Old Delhi, South Delhi, Central, East, West and North, and tours can be arranged over multiple areas if desired.
Only trusted and safe vendors which serve good and hygienic food will be visited.
- Pick-up and drop off at central Delhi locations in air conditioned cars
- Bottled water, sanitizer, wet wipes and antacid
- All you can eat food and non alcoholic drinks
- Full cost for transport inside Delhi city
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Pickup from locations outside Delhi
- Entry fee for some monuments.
Know Before You Go
• Number of dishes during the food tour easily reaches 10 to 20 dishes, sometimes more. Please start the tour on an empty stomach to taste a little of everything
• Please note that Indian food is usually spicy. If you prefer non-spicier versions, please advise in advance and the tour can be customized
• Please carry all your medications with you and advise your tour operator of any existing medical condition, allergies and dietary preferences in advance