The Golden Triangle of north India is one of the most popular and well known tourist circuits of the country.The tour basically covers three vibrant, beautiful and amazing cities of India i.e Delhi/Agra/Jaipur.
What to Expect
* Delhi!! The Capital of country over decades.
* Agra!! The seat of a Mughal emperor Shahjahan & the home of a magnificient Taj-Mahal.
* Jaipur!! The Capital of Rajasthan(Pink City) with colourful mud houses.
Our representative will meet & greet you at IGI Airport/Delhi train station & transfer you to the hotel for rest. Later you will be taken for a short trip around the city visiting major sights viz: Red fort,Jamia Masjid,Chandni chowk market,Raj ghat, India gate,Parliament & Presidential buildings (If time allows). Drive back to the hotel for o/n stay.
This morning after breakfast you will be driven to Agra enroute visit of Mathura & Vrindawan (Lord Krishna's birth place).On arrival Check Inn at hotel for rest/fresh n up. After rest/fresh n up visit Agra fort (built by emperor Akbar), Sheesh Mahal, Sikandra & ther Baby Taj. Drive back to the hotel for o/n stay.
Sunrise visit the famous Taj-Mahal & after breakfast continue drive to Jaipur, enrout visit of Fatehpursikri. On arrival in Jaipur Check Inn at hotel for fresh n up/rest. After rest you will be visiting Hawa-Mahal (A palace of winds) & the City palace. Evening free for colourful markets. Stay o/n at hotel.
After breakfast visit Amber forte, built in 16th century (enjoy the elephant ride at fort), afternoon visit Jantar Mantar an astronomical observatory & Jaipur museum. Drive back to Delhi hotel/apartment/airport/train station etc.
- A/C car with driver.
- Toll tax, parking, fuel & other interstate taxes.
- Arrival & departure transfers with driver expenses.
- English speaking tour guide in Agra & Jaipur (Other language guides are available on additional costs)
- 3 nights accommodation on Dbl/twin sharing in a 3* hotel with bed & breakfast.
What's Not Included
- Monument fee.
- Lunch & Dinner.
- Tip & any other personal expenses.
IGI Airport/Delhi train station/hotel/bus stop.
Know Before You Go
Esteemed Guests are requested to forward their flight/train/bus information via email or call us to confirm your pick up.