Climb aboard the air-conditioned fast Tran for Golden Triangle. Golden Triangle Tour is the most popular tourist circuit in India. This incredible Golden Triangle Tour Itinerary comprising the three Famous cities-Delhi-Agra-Jaipur.
What to Expect
A Golden Triangle is one of the most popular travel packages for India. The route covers the major attractions of Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra. This 2-day tour includes 1 nights’ shared accommodation at 3-star hotels on a bed and breakfast basis.
Day 01: Delhi - Agra -Jaipur (By Fast train at 6:00 am)
This morning our representative will pick you up from the hotel/apartment at (05:00 am) & drop you off at Delhi train station to board your train for Agra. On arrival, meet & greet at Agra train station at (08:30)& visit the famous Taj-Mahal (also known as Mumtaz Mahal) built by the great Mughal emperor Shahjahan for the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz. Also visit The Agra Fort .later you will be transfer to Agra Train Station at (16:00 Hrs) to Board your train To Jaipur.On arrival at Jaipur Train Station at (19:50 Hrs),our representative will pick you up & transfer you to Hotel. Stay Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02 : Jaipur-SightSeeing-Delhi. (Evening Fast Train to Delhi 17:50 Hrs)
This morning After breakfast our representative will pick you up from the hotel & Take you for Jaipur City Tour.Startes from famous Amber fort (Enjoy the elephant ride at the fort) Later you will be visiting the famous city palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar (an astronimical observatory) & Jaipur Famous Bazaars.later you will be transfer to Jaipur Train Station (17:00 Hrs) to board your train for Delhi. On arrival, (22:40 Hrs)meet & greet at Delhi train station later you will be transfer to your Hotel.
- Air-Condition trains for Delhi,Agra,Jaipur..
- Arrival & departure transfers with Private car .
- Sightseeing around the places according to the Itinerary mentioned above by Private cars.
- English speaking tour guide (Other language guides are also available on additional charges).
- Toll taxes, parking & fuel.
- 1 night accommodation on Dbl/twin sharing basis in a 3 star hotel with bed & breakfast.
What's Not Included
- Monument entrance fees .
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort.
- Tips & Any other personal Expenses.
- Lunch & Dinner.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The full name, gender, and age of each passenger is required to book train tickets
• Please note that the train tickets are not always available, especially at short notice, so please book early