Follow the Biblical path in Northern Israel on a full day tour. Visit the home of Jesus, discover churches and temples where he taught, and then head to the Jordan river for an immersive religious day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Visit Nazareth, where Jesus was a child
- Head to the Sea of Galilee
- Enjoy beautiful ruins in the synagogues where Jesus taught
- Visit Tabgha, where the miracle of the fish and loaves took place
- Pay homage at the Jordan River baptismal site
- Pick-up from hotel
- Government licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees to sites
- Meals and tips
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy places.
- Hotel pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.