Take an unbeatable day excursion to the paradise shores of Rose Island in the Bahamas. Relax in style on a beautiful private beach and enjoy snorkeling tours, kayaks, tubes, hammock gardens, a beach bar, island music, and a local Bahamian buffet lunch.
What to Expect
Spend the day snorkeling and kayaking or lazing on a hammock on the private beach at Sandy Toes. If you feel like some adventure, take a tube ride in a water-ski tubes, or socialize with other guests during a game of volleyball or dizzy lizard.
Rent a water float and bask in the sun or hang out at the Sandy Toes Beach Bar for music and a famous Sandy Toes drink. Whatever you fancy, your experience on the beach is sure to be a memorable one.
Your full-day excursion includes a scenic boat ride to and from the Sandy Toes private island. Once on the island, an array of activities are available, including guided snorkeling and fish feedings. Dine on a buffet lunch, served on a southern pavilion overlooking the picturesque Lower Harbor, or shop in the Sandy Toes Gift Shop with one-of-a-kind souvenirs available for purchase.
- Private island destination
- Private beach
- Specialty welcome drink
- Adriondack beach chairs
- Guided snorkeling tour
- Snorkeling instruction
- Snorkel rental gear
- Island music on North Side Beach Bar and on South Side pavilion
- Full bathroom facilities and fresh water showers
- Complimentary lemonade during lunch service
- Full lunch buffet
- Vegetarian meals (must be requested at least 24 hours prior to trip)
What's Not Included
- Hotel round-trip bus pick-up of EUR 10.36 per person
- Gift shop merchandise
- Other drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic (including sodas, water)
- Beachside massages
- Wi-Fi internet service
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Cancellation Policy/Important Notes:
• Guests will be issued a full refund if Sandy Toes cancels the trip
• The supplier reserves the right to make cancellations based on weather conditions or other reasons
• Please note: if you're arriving on a cruise ship you must take a Land Taxi from the port. Please avoid taking the water taxi, as they have provided our guests with false information and caused them to miss the excursion.
• The island is not handicap accessible
• No weather-related refunds
• There is no lifeguard on duty; all guests swim at their own risk (life vests available for our guests at no charge)
• The supplier is not responsible for any personal property or injury to guests while on the excursion
• All activities are weather-permitting. Sandy Toes cannot guarantee that all activities will be available and reserves the right to decide to offer a particular activity based on the safety of guests and staff