Nasau Half-Day Private Boat Charters
From £595 Per group up to 6Book now
- Sportfish off the coast of Paradise Island and Nassau Harbor
- Catch Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Barracuda, and Kingfish
- Snorkel among colorful coral reefs and sunken shipwrecks
- Combine a fishing adventure with a relaxing beach picnic
The charters specialize in sportfishing for migratory fish, right off Nassau and just over 1 mile offshore of Paradise Island. You will cruise over Thunderball Reef to Sandy Cay (Gilligan's Island), Rose Island, Green Cay, Athol Island, and Spruce Cay. Experience the history that old Nassau and the Islands offer.
Try your luck at catching Marlin, Wahoo, and Mahi Mahi (Dorado). If you are short of time, great fishing can be experienced right out of the harbor. Alternatively, you can snorkel among sunken wrecks, coral reefs, and amazing schools of fish. No special training is required, and the crew will soon get you up to speed on how to use the equipment, and what you should be looking for to protect the coral and habitat.
- Complimentary soda and water
- All fishing and snorkeling gear
- Food and drink. Guests can bring their own
- Alcohol, including beers and wine, is available at an extra cost
Pick-up is available from the Dolphin Encounters ferry terminal on Paradise Island, or at the Straw Market in Downtown Nasau by the cruise ship port (Open in Google Maps)
• Safety Policy: As a safety precaution please do not bring glass bottles aboard the boat. Cans only please
Product ID: 23472