Nassau Sightseeing and John Watling's Distillery TourProduct ID: 40924
From £40.94 per personBook now
- Enjoy a historic tour of Nassau
- Visit the John Watling’s rumdDistillery, dating back to the 1700s
- Explore the gift shops that feature rum, shirts, mugs, and bags
- Relax on the powdery white sand of Cabbage Beach
Hear about pirates roaming the city and see buildings dating back to the 1700s. On the grounds of the distillery you’ll see slave homes and a well that was hand-carved from solid limestone.
Take a guided tour of the John Watling's rum distillery, where you’ll have a chance to sample a variety of their rums. Browse the gift shop that features products from the authentic Bahamian distillery.
Back on board the bus you’ll continue the sightseeing tour on the way to Cabbage beach, where you can relax on the powdery sand or take a swim in the Atlantic before heading back to the cruise port.
- Air-conditioned transportation with pick-up service
- Admission fees
- Experienced local English-speaking guide
- Distillery visit
- Beach break
The meeting point is at the exit of the cruise port, by the water fountain. Please provide your arrival and departure times. Please be at the meeting location 10 minutes before the scheduled tour departure. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 40924