Bites on Booze Avenue Bar Hopping Tour: BACARDI®
From £66 per personBook now
- Get a taste of Nassau night life by visiting three of the city's most popular bars.
- Wet your throat with shots and signature cocktails featuring premium BACARDI® Rums.
- Indulge your appetite with an assortment of local Bahamian appetizers at each bar stop
- Learn how Nassau served as a center for bootleggers and rum runners during the 1920's Prohibition Era.
During the Roaring Twenties, Nassau was transformed from a small sleepy town to a bustling rum-running center. Bay Street became known as “Booze Avenue” and it played host to a variety of characters from all walks of life, all looking to make their fortunes by rum running booze from Nassau to a “thirsty” United States. Learn about characters such as The Real McCoy and the Bahama Queen all while taking in the sites of where the action took place.
Accompanying these captivating tales of history are indulgences for your palate. Bite on tasty appetizers from three of Nassau’s finest bars all featuring local Bahamian ingredients and flavors. Then wash these culinary treats down with shots and cocktails featuring BACARDI® premium rums. Bites on Booze Ave is the culinary tour you’ve been waiting for if you’d like to experience some of Nassau’s historical charm, taste its signature flavors and get buzzed on Bahamian booze.
- 3 shots of flavoured BACARDI® Rums
- 3 Cocktails featuring BACARDI® Rums
- 3 sets of assorted appetizers featuring local and international cuisine
- Restroom facilities at each stop
- Local taxes and fees
- Transportation to/from tour meeting point
- Gratuities (optional)
The meeting point is at Via Caffe, which is at the corner of Prince George Wharf and Parliment St. It is located directly opposite the cruise ship terminal. (Open in Google Maps)
•Vegetarian options can be made available upon request.
Product ID: 41910