Sorrento and Pompeii Full-Day Tour from Naples
From £248 Per group up to 3Book now
- See how the Ancient Romans lived at Pompeii with its well-preserved ruins
- Experience the laid-back lifestyle of the Mediterranean
- Marvel at the beauty of southern Italy's most famous coastline
- Roam beautiful villages and towns, stopping off at shops as you go
- Learn about the history and culture of the Italian people
After leaving Naples, you will be driven along the beautiful coast, and once in Sorrento, you will get the chance to walk around and visit this elegant and charming seaside resort town. A maze of narrow streets full of character, with countless little shops of all kind, outdoor cafes, restaurants, and fine fashion boutiques will enchant you.
Once you have a taste of Sorrento, continue on to Pompeii. This famous site was covered in ashes from a volcanic eruption, but the ruins have been well-preserved, and you will be led on a guided tour of the ancient remains.
- Round-trip transportation
- On-board mini bar
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Alcoholic drinks
Enoy pick-up and drop off from/to your hotel in Naples if it is within the city's boundaries, or in Port of Naples (outside your ship). If you are arriving in Naples by train, your pick-up/drop-off points will be outside The Hotel Terminus, located just across the road from train station. Please advise us the name of your hotel or if you arrive by train or cruise ship, then please inform us about the arrival time.
Product ID: 31410