Pompeii & Vesuvius: Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from Naples
From £75 per personBook now
- Experience the traditions and daily life of ancient Pompeii
- Explore the Mount Vesuvius nature reserve and take a leisurely walk to the top
- Enjoy lunch at the Vesuvio restaurant
On arriving in Pompeii you’ll meet your tour guide and then explore the ruins for around 2 hours. Your guide will show you the traditions and daily life of ancient Pompeii. You’ll see the large theater, the necropolis, the thermal baths, and some of the amazing houses that were owned by the richest residents.
At the end of the Pompeii tour, you’ll visit a cameo and coral factory that’s located close to the ruins, where you’ll see the manufacturing processes used and have a chance to do a bit of shopping.
Lunch will be at the Vesuvio restaurant, which is just a short walk from the factory.
After lunch the tour heads to Mount Vesuvius where you’ll have a relaxing stroll through the nature reserve and then enjoy a leisurely walk to the top. You’ll experience astonishing views of the whole Gulf of Naples from the top of the volcano!
Please note that during the afternoon visit to Mount Vesuvius there is no tour assistant. If you choose, you can request and pay for an authorized tour guide for Mount Vesuvius, directly at the ticket office.
- Daily tour in Italian and English
- Return transfer by bus
- Tour assistant on the bus during the first part of the tour
- English-speaking driver for the second part of the tour (no tour assistant)
- Tour guide in Pompeii for 6 participants or more, or earphones for less then 6 participants
- Lunch (drinks not included)
- Entrance ticket to Pompeii (EUR 11 per person)
- Entrance ticket to Vesuvio (EUR 8 per person) - the ticket includes an authorized tour guide in the language chosen
- Drinks (paid for on site)
07:45 - Hotel Holiday Inn 07:55 - Hotel Ramada 08:00 - Hotel Terminus 08:00 - Hotel Sant'Angelo 08:05 - Hotel Cavour 08:10 - Hotel Plaza 08:15 - Hotel Una 08:25 - Hotel H2C 08:30 - Hotel NH Ambassador 08:40 - Hotel Royal Continental 08:45 - Hotel Vesuvio 08:50 - Hotel Santa Lucia 08:50 - Hotel Excelsior 09:00 - Port (Molo Beverello) (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 23376