Pompeii Private Guided Tour - Skip the Line
From £133 Per group up to 50Book now
- Explore one of the most important archaeological sites in Italy and the world
- Get skip-the-line entry to the ruins of Pompeii
- Walk down ancient Roman streets and feel the spirit of an everyday city of Imperial Rome
- See theaters, public baths, houses and even kitchen utensils, preserved by ash
- Look at casts of citizens and even dogs that died as a result of the 79 A.D. eruption of Vesuvius
Skip the long lines on this private 2-hour tour, and discover the remains of the Roman city like a VIP. See ancient ruins, destroyed by the eruption of Vesuvius, leaving the city buried under mountains of volcanic ash.
Houses and even individual utensils remained intact when the city was eventually unearthed. As you walk, experience an everyday Roman town almost like it was under the empire.
See the majestic Roman Amphitheatre, small theater, and public gymnasium. Explore the places where Romans had fun and held banquets. See frescoes frozen in time, and even poignant casts of citizens and their pets, all killed on one fatal day in 79 A.D.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Pompeii
- English-speaking licensed guide
- Entrance fee
Meet at Porta Marina Superiore, in the front of Pompeii Villa dei Misteri train station. If you're coming by car, you can park inside Camping Zeus. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 33746