Naples: Ruins of Pompeii and Full-Day Wine Tasting TourProduct ID: 50313
From £92 per personBook now
- Tour the ruins of Pompeii, and get an insight into life in the Roman Republic
- Explore the volcanic vineyards of the Sorrentine Peninsula
- Savor some of the finest Vesuvius wines, paired with a Mediterranean lunch
- Learn how the "violent" slopes of a volcano give the wine its DNA
Then, take a guided tour of the vineyards on the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius, and experience the passion of Sorrentino wines, with viticulture in their DNA.
Boasting unique characteristics from the sunburnt ground, fertilized with periodical lava flows, the wines have legendary origins. The story of wines like “Lacryma Christi” were written by the hand of nature at her most violent. It’s a story that has gone on for decades, thanks to a tenacious family that knew how to support a territory rich in precious fruit.
After exploring the vineyards on the “violent” slopes, relax over a delicious Mediterranean lunch, served with wines of the region, such as “Falanghina,” “Lacryma Christi,” “Aglianico” and many other renowned varieties.
- Round-trip transfers from Naples
- Tour assistance and guide (or audio guide)
- Entrance fee to Pompeii (EUR 11 per person)
Pick-up is offered from the following hotels in Naples: 07:45 - Hotel Holiday Inn 07:55 - Hotel Ramada 08:00 - Hotel Terminus 08:05 - Hotel Cavour 08:10 - Hotel Plaza 08:15 - Hotel Una 08:25 - Hotel H2C 08:30 - Hotel NH Ambassador 08:40 - Hotel Royal Continental 08:45 - Hotel Vesuvio 08:50 - Hotel Santa Lucia 08:50 - Hotel Excelsior 09:00 - Molo Beverello Complimentary pick up in Naples city center on request at the time of reservation (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 50313