Naples: 5-Hour Pizza Making Master Class & City Tour
From £53 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is provided at your Naples city hotel.
- Learn how to make pizza at a traditional pizzeria
- Enjoy a tasty pizza for lunch
- Take a walk past Naples' most iconic sights and admire the views from Posillipo Hill
Begin your combined 5-hour program with a visit to a pizzeria in the historical center of Naples.
A professional pizza maker will show you all the steps necessary for preparing a pizza according to a traditional recipe, and then you’ll have a chance to enjoy some delicious pizza at lunch.
After lunch, your program continues with a sightseeing tour of Naples. Stop at strategic points throughout the city, and admire the stunning views of the Bay of Naples and Castel St.Elmo from Posillipo Hill.
Take a stroll by Castel Nuovo, Piazza del Plebiscito, the Royal Palace, and the Galleria Umberto I with its impressive glass dome.
You’ll end the tour in the historic sector, where you’ll explore the narrow streets and 13th century cathedral.
- Round-trip meeting point transfers
- English-speaking driver (other languages on request)
- Lunch with pizza
- Additional entrance fees at museums or churches
Pick-up and drop off is provided at the Port of Naples (outside your cruise ship). If you are arriving in Naples by train, your pick-up/drop-off point will be outside the Hotel Terminus, located just across the road from the train station.
Product ID: 49722