Classic Naples: Vespa Private Tour
From £142 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from Naples hotels, airport, rail station or port
- Ride the narrow streets of Naples on a vintage Vespa and become a Neapolitan for the day
- Explore the sites of Europe's largest historic center, such as the church of San Francesco di Paola and Castel Dell'Ovo
- Navigate bustling areas, such as Spaccanapoli and reach parts of Naples that larger vehicles can't reach
- Learn the legends about the neapolitan cult of devotion to the skulls and discover the unsolved mysteries of the Church of the Gesù Nuovo
- Break for coffee and typical pastry at an exclusive Naples Grand Café
Naples boasts the largest UNESCO-protected historic center in Europe, and on this 4-hour tour you will see many of the most emblematic monuments, navigating streets that larger vehicles can’t access.
Discover vibrant areas, such as the narrow streets of Spaccanapoli and Via dei Tribunali. Admire the facade of Gesù Nuovo, enter the Church of Santa Chiara, and walk through the San Gregorio Armeno (the Christmas Alley).
Visit the famous Veiled Christ inside Sansevero Chapel (closed on Tuesdays) and the macabre Church of Santa Maria delle Anime del Purgatorio ad Arco (closed on Sundays), guarded by 3 bronze skulls (entry tickets for these sites are not included). Admire the looming castle of Piazza del Municipio, and the entrance to the former public shooting gallery of the Galleria Umberto I.
After the historic center and main monuments of the city, enjoy the famous breathtaking views from Posillipo Hill, and have a relaxing walk into Virgiliano Park where you can admire the best panorama of the Bay of Naples.
Authorized tourist guides have all been carefully selected. They will lead you along the chosen route on comfortable vintage Vespas, selected from among the most exclusive that Piaggio ever produced.
- Vintage Vespa (in perfect working condition)
- Authorized tour guide/expert driver
- A typical handmade Neapolitan gift
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel, or wherever you desire
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Helmet with disposable hygienic liner
- Coffee break with a taste of Espresso coffee and pastry
- Food and drink
- All entry tickets to sites specified in tour description (Sansevero Chapel - EUR 5 per person, the Church of Santa Maria delle Anime del Purgatorio ad Arco - EUR 4 per person)
• To ensure your comfort, all Vespas are equipped with an independent passenger seat
• Please wear comfortable clothes, and bring sunglasses and your camera
Product ID: 36197