Enjoy the food and culture of Naples on an 8-hour sightseeing tour inspired by “Eat, Pray, Love.” Follow in the footsteps of Julia Roberts along streets of bars and baroque churches. Enjoy a pizza in a famous restaurant, before returning to Sorrento.
What to Expect
Discover the “City of a 1000 Colors" on a full-day tour of Naples, inspired by the movie and book “Eat, Pray, Love.”
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Sorrento, drive along the Sorrentine Peninsula to the Bay of Naples. Upon arrival, take a tour of the historic center of Naples, including San Lorenzo Church (San Gaetano Square) and the famous alley of San Gregorio Armeno.
Discover hidden treasures on secret corners and famous squares. Visit the Cappela Sansevero, where many works of art by leading Italian artists of the 18th century are located. Marvel at Raimondo’s “Veiled Christ” (“Il Christo Velato”) sculpture, before going to Piazza del Gesù to visit the church of Santa Chiara and Gesù Nuovo.
Enjoy some free time for lunch and afterwards heard to Posillipo Hill stopping there to take panoramic pictures.
Spend the afternoon strolling around the monumental square of Piazza del Pleibescito. Enjoy some free time to admire the Royal Palace, San Carlo Opera, Galleria Umberto I, Via Toledo, and Piazza Trento e Trieste at leisure.
Stop at the famous “Cafè Gambrinus” for a tasting of typical “Sfogialtella” and Caffè.
Return to Sorrento in the afternoon.
- Private transportation in small groups
- Professional driver
- English-speaking guide on board
- Drinks on board (beer, coke, and water)
- Snack of typical Neapolitan "sfogliatella" cake and coffee
- Lunch (pizza and soft drink)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• This tour operates with a maximum of 18 people per group
• Please wear comfortable shoes, and bring your passport and camera
• Knees and shoulders must be covered inside the churches