Naples: Bourbon Royal Palace & Medieval Village Tour
From £85 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is provided at your Naples city hotel in Naples
- Visit the private apartments of the Bourbon Royal family
- Walk around the mysterious medieval village of Casertavecchia
- Enjoy a tasty lunch in a local restaurant
The tour continues to the town of Casertavecchia for lunch at a local restaurant. Afterwards enjoy some free time to visit the medieval village.
In 1960, Casertavecchia was designated an Italian National Monument. Today, the village is primarily a tourist destination. Sites worth visiting consist of the church, it's bell tower, and the remains of the original castle.
- Transfers from/to meeting point
- English-speaking driver (other languages on request)
- Entrance fee and tickets
- Audio guides in the Royal Palace
Pick-up and drop off is provided the Port of Naples (outside your cruise ship). If you are arriving in Naples by train, your pick-up/drop off point will be outside the Hotel Terminus, located just across the road from the train station.
Product ID: 49723