From Naples: 3.5-Hour Pompeii Express Tour
From £66 per personBook now
- Treat yourself to a 2-hour fully guided tour of the ruins of Pompeii
- Visit Pompeii and be back in time for lunch in Naples
- Explore some restored domus still decorated with frescoes of animals, powerful gods, and lush landscapes
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Pompeii is considered one of the most fascinating, unparalleled archaeological sites in the world. A haunting yet magical place where time has been captured for eternity. Through interactive, entertaining, and educational commentary, your official expert guide will help you to understand how the Romans lived during those fruitful (and ultimately catastrophic) times while exploring the well-preserved fossils and ruins that have been buried beneath volcanic ash for centuries.
Thanks to an exclusive Pompeii partnership, you will have the unique opportunity of exploring some restored domus (homes of the ancient city’s most influential people) still decorated with frescoes of animals, powerful gods, and lush landscapes. After a short coffee break or local souvenir shopping, you will meet an English-speaking driver who will take you back to Naples in time for lunch. The coach will take you to the train station with enough golden hours to enjoy the rest of the day in the bustling Mediterranean city.
- Tour as per description
- Entrance ticket & reservation fees for Pompeii excavation site
- Guided tour of Pompeii in groups no larger than 25 pax
- English-speaking local guide
- Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/ drop-off
- Food/ beverages (not mentioned in the inclusions)
The meeting point is at Naples Central Train Station, outside the Starhotel Terminus main entrance, at the corner of Piazza Garibaldi and Corso Arnaldo Lucci. With your back to the main entrance of Naples Central Train Station, cross the street to Piazza Garibaldi and you will see the Starhotels Terminus on the far left. Your representative will wait for you outside the entrance of this hotel. Arriving by metro (all lines): Get off at the "Garibaldi" metro stop and take one of the exits leading you outside. Then follow the instructions as above.
• Guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance at this time cannot be accommodated • Strollers or baby carriages on this group tour cannot be accommodated
• Photography is permitted throughout the tour
• Remember to bring a hat, sunscreen, and a bottle of water during warm weather
Product ID: 72763