Explore the beautiful island of Capri on this daily 6-hour tour. Admire the fantastic views of the gulf as you explore the main landmarks in Capri including the Blue Grotto, Monte Solaro, Villa San Michele, and La Piazzetta.
What to Expect
This daily 6-hour tour takes you on a discovery of the island of Capri. After being picked up from pier 23 on the island of Capri, drive to the village of Anacapri, located 1,800 feet above sea level, where you can take a chairlift to Monte Solaro.
Spend time exploring Villa San Michele and the Axel Munthe Gardens. After lunch, drive to the main town of Capri, where you can admire the amazing views out over the gulf. In the village, you'll see the famous little buildings that make up La Piazzetta, the Gardens of Augustus, Faraglioni, and the distinctive rocks.
In the afternoon, visit the marvelous Blue Grotto or the Faraglioni rocks and caves. Head back to the mainland or Naples in the late afternoon.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Official tour guide
- Mineral water
What's Not Included
- Return transportation by jetfoil
- Blue grotto services (transportation by boat or bus)
- Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto (EUR 27 per person)
- Entrance fee to Villa San Michele (EUR 7 per person)
- Chairlift to Monte Solaro (EUR 10 per person)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund