A full day, small group tour from Naples to discover the island of Capri. Enjoy a day of walking in one of the most beautiful area of the Neapolitan Riviera.
What to Expect
Take a small group tour exploring the Capri island. The driver will pick you up from your accommodation or nearest dedicated meeting point and drive you to the harbor in Naples.
Visit Capri and Anacapri Island, one of the most famous and beautiful island in the world. Enjoy Villa San Michele, built by Swedish doctor Axel Munthe. The tour will carry on stopping for the lunch in a typical restaurant, leisure time for the promenade to Capri center until to the widely-know "Piazzetta". You will admire the Augustus Gardens, with the breathtaking view of the "Faraglioni Rocks", and you will have free time to walk in the picturesque streets (Via Camerelle, Via Tragara, Via La Botteghe) full of lively coffee bars, local boutiques and tasteful shops.
Finally, depart from Capri back to Naples. Once you arrive in the port, you will be brought back to your accommodation or to the starting point.
- Pick-up and drop-off to your accommodation or the nearest meeting point
- Private transfer in small group (maximum of 10)
- Tour assistance on board
- Tour guide
- Lunch (drinks to be paid on spot)
What's Not Included
- Hydrofoil tickets A/R
- Entrance fees
- Blue Grotto entrance fee
- Everything not mentioned as included in the price
Hotel/accommodation or nearest dedicated meeting point
Know Before You Go
• Do not forget your camera, comfortable shoes and jacket for the evening
• The tour is guaranteed every day except on the 25th of December and January 1st
• The excursion is free for children up to 3 years
• The duration of the tour may change according to traffic and metereological condition