Pompeii: Half-Day Tour from NaplesProduct ID: 15658
From £39.30 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceWe will pick up at your hotel at the agreed time
- See how the Romans lived and loved life
- Visit the Forum, thermal baths, Vetti’s house, and “Lupanare”
A perfectly-preserved Roman city with paved streets, luxurious villas, and glorious temples, Pompeii imparts a sense of ancient Romans' presence. Visit the thermal baths, theaters, forums, and the famous Vetti’s house and “Lupanare." See natural body casts, preserved by volcanic ash nearly 2,000 years ago.
The visit lasts for about 2 hours. After taking in the preserved town, head back to the drop-off point by 13:00.
- Transport roundtrip
- On board minibar (non-alcoholic drinks)
- Fluent English-speaking professional driver
- Live guide in Pompeii*
- During the low season if the group does not reach the minimum of 6 participants the local guide in Pompeii will be replaced by an audioguide.
- Entrance tickets to Pompeii
Pick-up and drop-off from/to your hotel in Naples if within the city's boundaries, or in Port of Naples ( outside your ship ). If you are arriving in Naples by train, your pick-up/drop-off points will be outside The Hotel Terminus, located just across the road from train station. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 15658