Embark on a wildlife encounter to the world's largest mainland gannet colony perched above majestic cliffs. Be within meters of these magical birds, and learn about their fascinating ecology from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your accommodation in Napier, Hastings or Havelock North
Select participants and date
Gannet Safaris Overland Ltd, 396 Clifton Rd, Te Awanga 4172, New Zealand. Look for the Gannet Safaris sign on the side of the road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Walking is not required for this tour if you do not want to
- Bring a jacket/jumper in case it gets windy or a bit chilly.