The 3-day Masai Mara safari is suited for travelers on a budget.
What to Expect
Day 1: Nairobi To Maasai Mara
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive along the Rift Valley to Maasai Mara and arrive in time for lunch. Check-in, relax and then go for an evening game drive at 3:30pm.
- Dinner and overnight at the lodge
Day 2: Maasai Mara
After breakfast, leave for a full-day game drive at Maasai Mara game reserve where you will spot the Big Five- lions, leopards, buffaloes, rhinos and elephants.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the lodge
- Meals: breakfast, picnic lunch and dinner
Day 3: Maasai Mara To Naiobi
Have an early morning game drive and then returns to the hotel for breakfast. Check out of the lodge and embark on your journey back to Nairobi. Have lunch at a stopover of your choice to arrive in Nairobi in the late afternoon.
- Overnight at Nairobi Hotel
- Meals: breakfast
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- A professional driver/ guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/ VAT
- Drinking water (on all days)
What's Not Included
- Round trip airport transfer
- International flights (from/ to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US $5.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/ or taxes
- Park fees (USD 80 per person for adults and USD 45 for kids, payable on departure day)
- Accommodation on full board (USD 150 per person payable before upon pick-up and before departure)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Wear light cloths and shoes
• Bring your camera and binoculars
• Personal essentials