Carnivore Restaurant is Nairobi's most popular restaurant, where meat is roasted on traditional Maasai swords (skewers) over a huge charcoal pit which dominates the entrance of the restaurant.
What to Expect
Carnivore Restaurant is Nairobi's most popular restaurant where meat is roasted on traditional Maasai swords (skewers) over a huge charcoal pit which dominates the entrance of the restaurant. The waiters serve the customers as they carry around these swords, carving the meat onto sizzling cast iron plates.
For vegetarians, the restaurant also offers a vegetarian menu with a wide range of salads and vegetables, along with exotic sauces. The meal is an excellent complement to a holiday especially as a welcome or farewell dinner.
Sample Menu (subject to change at any time without notice):
Homemade vegetable vinaigrette
Soup of the day with homemade fresh brown bread
Charcoal roasted meats
Leg of Beef
Haunch of Venison (Kongoni, Impala, Thompson Gazelle, Ostrich, Giraffe)
Leg of Pork
Leg of Lamb
Pork Spare Ribs
Crocodile (When Available)
Chicken Livers and gizzards
Salads, side dishes and desserts
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Main food
- Exclusive use of a 7 seater mini bus or 3 seater Saloon car
- Services of an experienced English speaking driver-cum-guide
- Driver’s allowance
- All government taxes and Levis
What's Not Included
- International flights and taxes applicable
- Bank charges (where applicable)
- Tips and gratuities
- All items of a personal nature such as drinks, beverages, tobacco, laundry and any other items not specified above.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Tour returns to original point of departure