This tour will take you up to the famous Snow Monkeys of Jigokudani where you can enjoy observing the monkeys in close proximity, followed by lunch and an afternoon enjoying the best cherry blossom spots in the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Nagano JR Station, in front of the Information Board directly opposite the shinkansen (bullet train) gates.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear suitable shoes for the walking trail
- If the cherry blossoms are not in bloom, an alternative afternoon visit to Zenko-ji Temple with sake tasting will be provided. You will be notified of the change in an itinerary 3 days in advance.
- During the winter, it is common to see the monkeys in the hot spring, however, while the monkeys may play in the water from spring to autumn, there is no guarantee that they will be in the hot spring
- There are a few days in the year that the monkeys might not come down to the park. In such a case or if the park is closed, you will be provided an alternative activity.
- Confirmation email of your reservation will be sent to you within 48 hours after booking
- Infants (up to 5) are free of charge. An infant lunch is not included and the order should be made directly to the restaurant according to your needs.