Visit the "Roof of Japan" and marvel at the snow walls of the Tateyama-Kurobe Alpine Route, one of Japan’s most iconic and unique experiences.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at JR Nagano Station at 08:30. The meeting point is in front of the Information Board, directly opposite the shinkansen/bullet train ticket gates.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear suitable shoes for walking on possibly snowy trails.
- Please bring sunglasses as the snow in combination with sunlight is quite blinding.
- The itinerary is based on optimal traffic conditions. The itinerary may be slightly adjusted according to traffic conditions and pace of the group on the day of the tour.
- In case of extreme weather conditions, routes to the snow corridor may close. In such cases, the tour will be canceled and a full refund offered.