Explore Chora Mykonos: Private Walking Museum TourProduct ID: 42828
From £216 Per group up to 35Book now
Pick-up serviceYour guide will meet you at your hotel lobby front door. Please provide your hotel details.
- Experience downtown Mykonos and its history on this walking tour
- Visit the fascinating Archaeological Museum of Mykonos
- Choose to visit either the Maritime Museum or the Mykonos Folklore Museum
Discover the city's legendary commercial streets, while taking in the intricate Cycladic architecture. Stroll through the charming narrow streets filled with gardens, little white chapels, pebble-stoned walkways, and beautiful Byzantine churches.
As you walk, learn about the history of this dynamic island, popping in to the Aegean Maritime Museum to enjoy its collection of ancient artifacts or the Museum of Folklore Art to admire the Byzantine icons, historic plates, and antique furniture.
- Walking tour with licensed guide
- Pick-up from cruise port or hotel
- Entrance Fees:
- Mykonos Archaeological Museum 2 EUR (free admission on Sundays)
- Mykonos Nautical Museum 3-4 EUR & Aegean Maritime museum
- Mykonos Museum of Folk Art (free)
Your personal licensed guide will meet you at the main port in Mykonos if you are on a cruise ship. The guide will have a placard with your name. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 42828