Fly over the Cappadocia landscape early in the morning in a hot air balloon, a truly unforgettable experience. Follow this with a 6.5-hour tour to explore the region, filled with incredible natural formations, UNESCO World Heritage sites, and ancient art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the lobby of your hotel 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Take a hot air balloon flight over Cappadocia
- See a village full of ancient cave churches
- Discover a Roman city that is currently being excavated
- Feel the relaxing atmosphere of the Keslik Monastery
- Take a 2-hour hike through the beautiful Red Valley
- Full-day tour
- Portuguese-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 1-hour hot air balloon flight
- Admission fees to sites and museums
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Children under 6 years
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 6 may not participate in the hot air balloon ride.
- Unfortunately, on days when balloon flights cannot take place due to unsafe weather conditions, a space for the following day cannot be guaranteed.
- In the event of a balloon flight cancellation due to unsafe weather, the payment of the balloon ride will be reimbursed. This will not affect the rest of your tour of Cappadocia.