Madrid: Skip the Line Prado Museum Entrance TicketProduct ID: 32264
- See the largest and most important collection of Spanish painting in the world
- Admire paintings by Rembrandt, Dürer, Titian, Murillo, Velázquez and Goya
- Explore the Prado’s sculpture collection and discover more than 900 works and about 200 fragments
- Investigate the European and Spanish schools of art from the 15th to the 19th centuries
- Stroll the galleries of Madrid's Prado Museum to see the royal Dauphin's Treasure
Based on the former Spanish Royal Collection, the Royal Museum would become known as the National Museum of Painting and Sculpture, and subsequently the Museo Nacional del Prado. The collection currently comprises around 7,600 paintings, 1,000 sculptures, 4,800 prints and 8,200 drawings, in addition to a large number of historic documents.
With your full-day ticket, you will have access to more than 1,300 works currently on display in the main building. The size of this collection can cause headaches for visitors trying to choose what to see, but the Prado has organized 3 routes that focus on its masterpieces, dating from the Romanesque to the 19th century.
Once inside, you can purchase an audio guide to quickly lead you to works by artists such as Bartolomé Bermejo, Pedro Berruguete, Sánchez Coello, El Greco, Ribera, Zurbarán, Murillo, Alonso Cano, Velázquez and Goya.
- Entrance ticket to the Prado Museum
- Temporary Exhibitions
- Booking and handling fee
- Tour guide
- Audio guide (can be purchased in the museum for EUR 3.50)
- Food and beverages
Prado Museum, Paseo del Prado s/n. 28014. Madrid. Please note that the Prado Museum has 3 entrances: Jerónimos Entrance Murillo Entrance (access not permitted) Goya Alta Entrance Nearest Metro: Banco de España and Atocha Stations. Autobuses: Lines 9, 10, 14, 19, 27, 34, 37 and 45. Train: Atocha Station. Commuter trains: RENFE Atocha and Recoletos Stations. Airport: Madrid-Barajas. From the airport, take Metro Line 8, change at Mar de Cristal Station to Line 4, and again at Goya Station to line 2. Get off at the Banco de España Station. You can also take bus 101 and 200. (Open in Google Maps)
• If you are under 18, a student aged 19-25 with valid student ID, or a teacher accompanying a school group you can enter the Museum's permanent collection for free
• The Prado is closed on January 1, May 1 and December 25. Reduced opening hours on January 6 and 24 and December 31 (10:00-14:00)
• Access to the Museum takes place up until 30 minutes before closing time
• Audio guides are available: full version (250 works) in Spanish, English, French, German and Italian; masterpieces (50 works) in Russian, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese
• Food and drinks are not permitted inside the museum, except in the café
Product ID: 32264