Discover the Orchard of Murcia on a 3.5-hour eBike tour out of the city center. Experience a unique region that dates back to the Romans. Cycle between irrigation canals and along small lanes of mulberry and bitter orange trees in the Segura River valley.
What to Expect
Explore Murcia Orchard on the outskirts of Murcia with a 20-kilometer electric bike tour. Meet your guide at the Paseo del Malecon. Transfer to the dense network of irrigation canals at the source of the “orchard” in Contraparada, dating back to the days of the Romans. As you cycle, learn more about the evolution of the reservoir.
Travel back to Murcia along the banks of the Segura River and cycle down some of the small "carriles" to experience the local roads that plough through the orchard. Pedal past the bitter orange and lemon trees.
Without losing sight of Murcia’s Cathedral tower, cycle to the gates of the Mercado de Verónicas to enjoy a meal of typical tapas after enjoying the buzz of the market’s fishmongers.
- Fully-guided eBike tour
- Electric bike rental
- Tapas in Mercado de Veronicas (1 drink and 3 tapas)
What's Not Included
- Tickets to museum and monuments
- Infant seats or carry seats (for 2 infants) and child tandem bikes (can be booked as an "add-on" upon booking if required)
Know Before You Go
• The route requires minimum physical fitness, but you must be able to ride a bike
• Please wear comfortable clothes and sneakers
• The use of cycling shorts or underwear without stitching is recommended