Visit a glass factory on the Murano Islands and enjoy a 2-hour glass pearl workshop. Start your visit with a private guide, observe the processing of the famous glass of Murano, and take part in a workshop where you can create your own jewelry.
What to Expect
Learn about the craft of making glass pearls during a 2-hour workshop in Murano, and leave with a special creation of your own.
On this tour, you will visit a glass factory with a private guide who will share with you everything about the processing and the traditions of Murano glass. See the ancient tradition of Murano glass being made right before your eyes.
Then create your own personal object, such as a necklace or earrings, with the glass pearls at your disposal. A personal and expert craftsman will assist you during this activity. Of course, you'll get to bring the beautifully Venetian object you created home with you.
- Private guide (personal expert craftsman)
- Glass pearls
- Private round-trip water taxi from/to hotel in Venice/Murano island
What's Not Included
- Any item not mentioned above
- Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Full refund for cancellations made up to 31 days before the scheduled start of the activity.
• No refund will be available for no-shows or cancellations made within the last 30 days before the scheduled start of the activity.