Get to know the history and culture of Germany and Munich. See iconic highlights like St. Peter’s Church and the Frauenkirche. Discover hidden gems in the city and enjoy the brewing traditions of the Bavarian capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your accommodation in the Old Town of Munich or at a standard meeting point
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- If you are staying in Munich ZIP-code 80331, you may choose to meet your guide at your accommodation. In this case, please provide the address of your accommodation when booking.