Mumbai & Goa Tour - 7 Day Tour
From £262 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceA Chauffeur driven car will come for your pickup,he will report at the hotel exactly at given time .
- Visit romantic marine drive also know as queens Necklace (Mumbai)
- The Dhobi Ghat,its an ancient open laundry (Mumbai)
- The Gateway of India,one of the historical landmark oppiste Famous Taj Mahal hotel. (Mumbai)
- The crazy Juhu beach (Mumbai)
- Studio visit,see live shooting in action and sets. (Mumbai)
- The Victoria termius railway station (Mumbai)
- Tour Panaji and see Adil Shah's Palace and the Church of our Lady of the Immaculate Conception (Goa)
- Explore Old Goa, the heartland of ancient Christianity, and visit the beautiful Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Enjoy water sports such as water biking, waterskiing, ballooning, and much more (Goa)
Day 01: Arrive in Mumbai
Upon arrival at airport/Cruse/Railway station welcome to the Guests & Transfer to hotel for check-in. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Mumbai
After breakfast at 8:30 AM,Full day sightseein of Mumbai with entrence to Mani Bhawan, Gateway of India ,Dhobi ghat and Marine drive, visit to Studio etc. Overnight stay at hotel in Mumbai.
Day 03: Mumbai to Goa
Transfer to Mumbai train station/Bus station in the morning to board air conditioned bus or train for Goa. Arrival Goa in night and tranfer to Hotel
Day 04: Goa
After breakfast, full day chill at Goa beaches, Overnight stay at hotel.
(The hotel would be very near from beach,walking distance approx 2 minutes)
Day 05: Goa
After breakfast at 8:30 AM , sightseeing of goa, visit to a beautiful eye catching view of the Mandovi river meeting the king size Arabian Sea. Later drive towards Se Cathedral, one of the largest church bulid during the Portuguese era located in Old Goa, also known for it's one of the largest golden bell in the world. Then, visit the world most renowned place the Basilica of Bom Jesus, where the mummified body of the patron saint of Goa, St. Francis Xavier is rested. One can also notice the ever-growing CROSS made out of hay straw, during the Portuguese era. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Goa
After breakfast, Relax at Goa beaches, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Goa - Departure
After breakfast, transfer to Goa airport/Railway station/Bus station for onword / return journey and tour terminates.
End of the tour
If you want us to take care any of your further travel/s and bookings you may contact or write us without any hesitation.
- 6 nights in 2 star hotel accommodation with air conditioned room.
- Bus fare and train fare (Air condition ) as per Itinerary.
- Daily breakfast during the stay
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English-speaking guide for sightseeing
- Assistance on arrival and departure transfers
- Studio entrance fees.
- All applicable taxes
- Personal expenses
- Guide and driver gratuities
- Entrance fees for the monuments.
- Anything else not mentioned as included
Meeting Point, pick-up and drop-off: Pick up and drop off from hotel/ home/ Airport/Railway station/Bus station by air condition private cab, but your pick up and drop location should be with in Mumbai (India)
Traveler/s name ,gender and age is required in advance to book train tickets,any copy of Valid ID: Driving licence/Passport/voter ID Number is required to book the tickets.
Dates could be different every year for Hindu holidays like Holi and Diwali, check calender for them.
Beware of TOUTS,they may approach you, they try to misguide you for there benefits,just IGNORE them every time. say NO
Product ID: 36046