Full-Day Bollywood Tour of Mumbai with Dance ShowProduct ID: 15578
From £116 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceYour guide will come to receive you at sharp 10:00. Joining instructions for cruise customers as follows: When you get off your cruise ship, you make your way to meeting point is at the green gate is about 5 to 8 minutes walk away.
- Experience the art of Bollywood movie making
- See Bollywood stars at work
- Take in famous shooting locations and movie star homes
- Learn Bollywood facts and figures from a professional guide
Exceeding its American rival for sheer chutzpah and volume, Bollywood belongs to Mumbai, and this full-day tour belongs to you. You will be picked up from your Mumbai hotel and taken to a location site to see a movie being shot.
You will be escorted through a specially created studio and receive an intimate behind-the-scenes look into technicians at work. Depending on the shoot schedule, you may get a chance to peek inside a film star’s makeup room and to pose for souvenir snapshots with some Bollywood stars of today.
Enjoy a Move for Dance Show based on the filmi music and dances of Bollywood films, a combination of formal and folk Indian traditional music and dance traditions fused with Middle Eastern techniques. Bollywood dances have evolved as a unique and energetic style.
These groups of dancers will perform 5 Bollywood dances in front of the audience, and you will get a chance to learn and dance along with the dancers.
After lunch at a local restaurant, you will travel to visit a second movie studio or VFX studio and learn how film makers use visual effects in Bollywood movies.
Continue on a tour past the homes of famous Bollywood stars in exclusive areas of Mumbai, before a transfer and drop off back at your city center hotel.
- Private air-conditioned transport
- Entrance fee for studios
- Dance Show
- Lunch (for 2 people and above)
- Water bottles
- Lunch (if there is only one participant)
Pick-up and drop-off from hotel/ home/airport within Mumbai by air conditioned private cab. Drop-off back to hotel/home or airport. If you are staying at a hotel, the guide will come at the given time and call your room via the hotel concierge. If you are arriving at the airport, the guide will collect you from the airport at the given time, by holding a name card outside the airport arrival area in the arrivals lounge. (Open in Google Maps)
• This itinerary could be tentative as per studio permission.
• Photo shots are strictly not allowed until and unless permission is given.(Professional cameras are not allowed at the shooting sets, until permission granted )
• Please keep your mobile on silent mode during the shooting in action and keep silent.
• Most of the studios are at distant places from downtown and as such may take considerable time to reach, kindly bear with such unavoidable time consumption.
• The Bollywood activities in Mumbai are not centralized at one place and scattered at different places.
• Lunch is meant for 2 and above participants.
Joining instructions for cruise customers as follows:
When you get off your cruise ship, you make your way to meeting point is at the green gate is about 5 to 8 minutes walk away.
Product ID: 15578