This tour allows people to visit the farm and the vineyard located to Mount Vesuvius, tasting the local wine at the end of the tour. Travel by air-conditioned coach, accompanied by an English-speaking authorized guide.
What to Expect
The tour will start from Naples where you will be picked up from your hotel/ accommodation or from the nearest dedicated meeting point. The mini bus will leave from Naples heading toward the farm located to the Mount Vesuvius.
Once there, you will have the chance to enjoy a shared guided tour with an English-speaking guide of the vineyards on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius, the pleasant walking tour will be followed by a delicious lunch made with typical products found in the Campania region. To accompany the mediterranean meal, guests will be able to sample the famous Falanghina, Aglianico and Lachryma Christi wine.
At the end of the tour, you will be driven back to your accommodation or to staring point.
- Pick-up and drop-off to your accommodation or to the nearest meeting point
- Private transfer in small group (a maximum of 10)
- Tour assistance
- Tour guide
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Know Before You Go
• Do not forget your camera and comfortable shoes
• The tour has a guaranteed departure starting from 2 participants
• The tour is guaranteed everyday except on the 25th December and the 1st of January
• The duration of the tour may change according to traffic